SHB is a fast paced, innovative and tenacious commercial property advisory working with occupiers and landlords on their respective real estate strategies – with a special focus on Central London and progressive intention to expand regionally.
We have been one of the most active advisories throughout the pandemic and are now looking to scale our operations over the coming three years. Our aim is to create teams of specialists to define our disciplines as we develop.
We drive a hardworking and collaborative attitude which is rewarded through incentives such us trips away, nights out, fancy lunches and lots more! We are made up of four core teams, those being: Client Solutions, Flexible Workspace Advisory, Office Agency Advisory and Marketing & Operations.
In this role, you will be supporting the Client Solutions team by generating a constant stream of high quality, qualified leads. Researching existing and prospective clients – enabling us to get in contact with the right companies at the right time in order to build great working relationships and offer best in class advice.
We thrive on being ahead of our competition and pride ourselves on being market leaders in regards to the quality of data we hold and the leads we create, so this role is pivotal to our growth plans in providing the most accurate information to your colleagues – attention to detail is imperative.
Your day will include researching and calling senior decision-makers and C-Suites at some of the most exciting and fast-growing companies through tracking lease events, fundraising rounds, IPO’s, business news & our internal database.
You’ll be provided with initial and on-going sales training as well as learning a number of systems such as Salesforce and CoStar – becoming an expert in these over time. We always put our people first and invest in our employees personal & professional growth. There is a clear progression plan laid out for someone joining us in this role and the opportunity to increase your earnings significantly year on year.
What we're looking for
- – Database Management
- – Data Inputting
- – Outbound Calling & Prospecting
- – Research & Lead Generation
- – Excellent attention to detail
- – Confident Speaking to executive level decision makers
- – Experience in either B2B or B2C cold calling
- – Hardworking and self-motivated
- – Works well under pressure
- – Experience working to deadlines
Salary & Benefits
- – Private Healthcare through AXA PPP
- – Cycle to work scheme
- – Breakfast options provided daily
- – Company incentive trips abroad & days out across the UK
- – Annual Charity challenges
- – Summer and Christmas parties
- – Mobile and Laptop provided
- – Work from on Fridays (subject to change)