SHB specialise in providing expert knowledge in a variety of areas on behalf of landlords and tenants in a commercial capacity. We operate in London and surrounding suburbs with progressive intention to expand regionally. We are a boutique agency who are growing in all areas of the business, fast paced and tech savvy. Our aim is to create teams of specialists to define our disciplines as we develop over the next 3 years and beyond.
We are looking for a dedicated disposals agent to support the growth of the disposals team with the potential to manage a team at a later stage. This is a new role, so a hands on and thoroughly motivated candidate is required to really kick start this area of the business. You’ll be working directly with tenants and landlords discussing the best strategy and approach to let their space, offering professional and honest advice throughout.
We work in a fast paced environment but at the same time ensuring our work is accurate and of the highest quality so attention to detail is pivotal and being able to manage a multitude of tasks under pressure is second nature.
We are all committed to our working day, as well as being seen to putting in the extra graft. We drive a buzzy and vibrant atmosphere; we like to socialise and work collaboratively where we can and really ensure the culture is seen to be one of our profound values. We are becoming increasingly tech driven so knowledge and output in this department is a bonus!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Business Development and Lease advisory teams on new and existing business
- Working with the Lease Advisory team on existing business
- Pitching to new occupiers and landlords
- Conducting viewings
- Reporting on interest schedules
- Working with the marketing team and advising clients on the best approach to market their space
- Advising on the standard of the space and how to make improvements
- Delivering market knowledge in a pitching capacity
- Continuous and frequent communication with clients is paramount – we want someone who is actively engaging!
- Hosting launch events – liaising with caterers, the landlord, building management etc
- Actively contacting other agents in the market to drum up interest
- Working with the Head of Technology and senior management team on the development new systems to improve process
What we're looking for
- Qualified Chartered Surveyor
- Proficient using Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM system
Salary & Benefits
- £70k plus commission
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- LiveSmart annual health assessment
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual incentive trip abroad (we have recently been to St Anton and Monte Carlo)